Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program (HICAP)
HICAP is a free service available to assist individuals currently on Medicare, those new to Medicare and their family members. We provide one-on-one counseling, at various locations throughout our five-county service area to help navigate the Medicare system.
We can assist with:
- Medicare billing concerns
- Medicare Part D education and enrollment
- Medicare Advantage plan options
- Medicare Fraud issues
- Prescription drug plan (Part D) issues
- Education those new to Medicare about their options
- Medi-gap/Supplement plans- understanding what they are and what they cover
- And Long Term Care Insurance, review and billing issues
For information, phone 1-800-434-0222 or 1-800-510-2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.