Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program (HICAP)
HICAP is a free service available to assist individuals currently on Medicare, those new to Medicare and their family members. We provide one-on-one counseling, at various locations throughout our five-county service area to help navigate the Medicare system.
We can assist with:
- Medicare billing concerns
- Medicare Part D education and enrollment
- Medicare Advantage plan options
- Medicare Fraud issues
- Prescription drug plan (Part D) issues
- Education for those new to Medicare about their options
- Medi-gap/Supplement plans- understanding what they are and what they cover
- Long Term Care Insurance, review and billing issues
For information, phone 1-800-434-0222. 1-800-510-2020, 1-209-532-6272, or email email@example.com. Voluntary contributions are accepted, however, no eligible individual will be denied services because of an inability to contribute.
This project was supported, in part by a grant, from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington D.C. 20201. Grantees undertaking projects under government sponsorship are encouraged to express freely their findings and conclusions. Points of view or conclusions do not,therefore, necessarily represent official Administration for Community Living policy.